zaterdag 11 juni 2016

a frog's tale

click pic to enlarge

After the heavy rainfall of last fortnight I scouted a classical walk over Cannerberg hill, through Kanne, over Mount Saint Peter, and through Jeker valley. A lot of damage is done to Spring flowers; I searched for orchids in Poppelmonde valley, but couldn't find any...

For the first time I saw a brown frog in the little pond in front of the devil's cave, and not as many green ones as expected.

On Cannerberg hill I watched for a long time a flock of swallows, tried to photograph them, but those birds are so fast and rotating, and my little snapshot-camera has its restrictions as well. So I didn't succeed :-)

Still I brought some interesting images back, I think, but judge for yourself...


















































Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten